🌟Steps of soaking hair maw🌟
1) Soak in water for 2 hours
2) Steam in a pan for 15-20 minutes (care about the thickness of the fish maw, steam for a longer time if it is thick)
3) Leave to cool
4) Put the filtered water to cover the maw and put it in the refrigerator until the next day, then it can be used
5) If you feel that it is too thick and not soft enough, you can change the water and put it in the freezer for another day❤️
1) Fish maw requires pre-soaking to make it soften before cooking. Change water from time to time and rinse with cool water to eliminate its fish smell.
2) Put ginger and shallot into a pot of fresh water and boil. Turn off the heat after the water is boiled.
3) Put the soaked fish maw into the pot and tightly covered with lid. Wait until the water cools down.
4) Take out the fish maw and rinse with clean water then it is now ready for cooking.
5) Soaked fish maw should be stored in the freezer if not cooked. Thaw each time before serving.
SUGGESTION: 2 to 3 times a week